Saturday, January 30, 2010

What are you waiting for?

Looking to buy a new home? Need more room, less room, or just different room? NOW is the time to make your move! The opportunity to purchase a new home has never been greater than it is right now! In fact, as one of my very good banker friends shared the other day: I am guessing we will never again see all the advantages home buyers have RIGHT NOW.

(Home Sellers: Are you paying attention? You MUST be part of this market right now. You need to be properly positioned and competitively marketed right now. Call me . . . right now!)

Just think about it. We have TAX CREDITS for First-time Home Buyers. We have TAX CREDITS for Existing Home Buyers. HISTORICALLY LOW INTEREST RATES will literally save home buyers thousands of dollars! And how about the current inventory of great, great properties – the time is NOW! Again, I ask: What are you waiting for!?!

These are exciting times – times of life-changing opportunities – for savvy and discerning buyers - and sellers. Will we ever again see all the advantages home buyers have right now? Think about it – but think about it QUICKLY as the clock is ticking. (You can see ‘the clock’ at my website: www.C21Vista.com)

A note to home buyers: Call me today – Let’s Get Moving!! Let’s take advantage of this amazing opportunity to BUY your home.

A note to home sellers: Call me today – Let’s Get Moving!! Let’s take advantage of this amazing opportunity to SELL your home.

Call me today: Jon Drews, Broker Associate with Century 21 Vista, Inc. (218) 770-3500

No comments: